Our Mission is to offer private musical instruction to ages 5 to adult, assisting students in meeting their goals; whether playing for enjoyment, playing within the community and in their church, or in competition . Through our classes, such as the choir, the Students learn to play and sing as a group and develop performance techniques.
DPS school of Music offers lessons in piano/keyboard, guitar, drums, Violin instruments from ages 5 to adult and Theory of music. Our goal is to help families meet their musical goals. Many people have lost their vision for learning music or never had the chance to pursue it. It is our desire to help them renew their vision and to help them develop their gifts and skills.
Our Aim is to establish an atmosphere where traditional learners can also develop their creativity and where creative (play by ear) students can enrich their knowledge of music by learning to read notes, and by studying ear training and music theory.
- To provide an education which strives for excellence in the pursuit of knowledge which leads to a higher level of
- perception and ability of reasoning and that encourages creativity and independence.
- To inculcate a sense of dedication, respect for moral values and a high level of moral standard.
- To facilitate opportunities for developing artistic talent.
- To create awareness of socio-economic realities of the environment in which the students attain overall development
- To promote qualities of students.
The school prepares students for Grade Examination conducted by the Trinity College London. The medium of instruction is in English. The standard maintained in the music activities and discipline will make the students perfect gentlemen/ladies and good citizens. Model tests are conducted among the students to cultivate competitive spirit among the students.
In the academic field, three unit tests are taken in each term besides the Grade examinations. Special attention is also paid to the students. For the above all combinations English would be the core language. Work Experience are compulsory.